Call for Abstract
5th World Cosmetic and Dermatology Congress, will be organized around the theme “Theme : "A Healthy Skin Assures Hearty Smile"”
COSMETIC DERMA CONGRESS 2022 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in COSMETIC DERMA CONGRESS 2022
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Deals with the pharmacological aspects of the skin. Although some dermatologic diseases respond better with the use of drugs applied to the skin. Green Cosmetology is using naturally derived eco-friendly organic cosmetic products contains natural ingredients produced from renewable raw materials and natural extracts
- Track 1-1Bio-based chemicals
- Track 1-2Natural Oils and extracts
- Track 1-3Immune suppressants and anti-inflammatory drugs
- Track 1-4Pharmacology and therapeutic uses in dermatology
Dermatological investigations and developments to diagnose and test skin disorders. In the growing world, researchers are developing several methods to cure dermatological disorders.
- Track 2-1Bio Materials in Cosmetology Surgery
- Track 2-2Drugs, Therapies and their Side Effects
- Track 2-3Dermoscopy & Biopsy
- Track 2-4Laser technology in Dermatology
Pediatric Dermatology is the Diagnosis and treatment of dermatologic diseases in infants and newborns. Many dermatologic diseases in newborns, infants, and children exhibit different from that in adults. Some dermatoses are encountered only in neonates and infants. So they require special attention.
- Track 3-1Measles
- Track 3-2Harlequin ichthyosis (born with hard, thick skin)
- Track 3-3Diaper Rash
- Track 3-4Infantile Dermatitis
Cosmetic surgery includes plastic surgery and other medical techniques to enhancing appearance. Cosmetic surgery can be done on all areas of the head, neck, and body. Cosmetic Surgery Procedures involve Gynecomastia treatment, Breast enhancement – Enlargement, Tummy Tuck, Liposuction, Facial contouring. There are so many myths but Cosmetic surgery has proven to be extremely safe.
- Track 4-1Skin Care Therapies
- Track 4-2Cosmetic or Aesthetic Surgery
- Track 4-3Rhinoplasty and dermatoplasty
- Track 4-4Plastic and Reconstructive surgery
Infectious Diseases are caused by bacteria, viruses, parasites, or fungi to the skin. Most skin diseases are contagious. Venereology is also considered part of dermatology as it is the study and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases. HIV infections are also treated by dermatologists and venereologists
- Track 5-1Cellulitis, Impetigo, folliculitis
- Track 5-2Melasma & Epidermoid cyst
- Track 5-3Dermato-Venereology
- Track 5-4Eczema, Rosacea, and Vitiligo
Cosmetic dentistry involves the addition of a dental material to teeth or gums – bonding, porcelain veneers (laminates), crowns (caps), gum grafts The removal of tooth structure or gums.
- Track 6-1Veneers
- Track 6-2Tooth Trimming
- Track 6-3Dental implants
- Track 6-4Braces
Genodermatoses are genetic diseases that are expressed as skin conditions. Chromosome inheritance of genodermatosis refers to the inheritance of a skin disease caused by a chromosome abnormality. The same disease can be inherited in different modes.
- Track 7-1Monogenic
- Track 7-2Polygenic disorders
- Track 7-3Harlequin ichthyosis
- Track 7-4Fabry disease
Using Laser light energy to resurface the skin is the latest technology in the field. This light energy is very precise, and targets damaged skin cells while preserving removing skin layer by layer and forms healthy skin cells. Laser skin procedures also stimulate collagen growth.
- Track 8-1Facial wrinkles
- Track 8-2Laser skin treatment
- Track 8-3Skin irregularities
- Track 8-4Laser hair removal
Nanotechnology cosmetic formulation is considered the latest emerging technology commercialized in local and international markets. Used in anti-aging lotion, sun-screens for UV protection, deeper skin penetration, improved hydration, long-lasting effects Nanotechnology also allows the “packaging” of many ingredients.
- Track 9-1Micellar nanoparticles
- Track 9-2Cosmetic formulation
- Track 9-3Nano emulsion system
Skin Disorders are very common caused by climate or by fungus and virus or by unhygienic routine. Some skin conditions develop with the age.
- Track 10-1Acne, Hives, Eczema, benign tumors, Actinic keratosis
- Track 10-2Inflammatory skin diseases, Psoriasis
- Track 10-3Contact dermatitis, Allergy, and atopic dermatitis
- Track 10-4Blau syndrome, Actinic prurigo, Peeling skin syndrome
Trichology is a medical diagnostic deals with hair loss, hair abnormalities, and calp changes. Haircare cosmetology involves the grow hair from the human scalp and to a lesser extent facial. Maintaining proper scalp health promotes hair growth. Having nutrient food supplements diet is important
- Track 11-1Dry Scalp
- Track 11-2Hair transplant
- Track 11-3Scalp Massage
- Track 11-4Probiotics
Immunodermatology is the analysis and treatment of epidermis diseases caused by inadequate responses of the body's immune system. For the correct diagnosis and treatment, Immunodermatology testing is essential. Dermatopathology is the description of structural and compositional changes that occur in the skin, including the study of the causes, progression, course, and complications that arise by the disease.
- Track 12-1Potential errors in diagnosis
- Track 12-2Nutritional dermatoses
- Track 12-3Histopathology
The abnormal growth of skin cells causes Skin Cancer caused by unrepaired DNA damage that triggers mutations. Most frequently occurs on skin exposed to the sun and can also occur on areas of skin that haven’t been exposed to sunlight.
- Track 13-1Basal cell carcinoma
- Track 13-2Squamous cell carcinoma, Lymphoma of the Skin
- Track 13-3Mohs micrographic surgery, curettage and electrodesiccation, cryosurgery
- Track 13-4Melanoma
The effects of ultraviolet (UV) radiation on the skin's immune system. Photosensitivity disorders are an unusual response when exposed to ultraviolet (UV) emission or visible light may induce premature aging. Melasma is a common skin disorder that causes dark, pigmented patches on the skin.
- Track 14-1Photoaging, Porphyrias
- Track 14-2Chronic inflammatory skin diseases
- Track 14-3Pseudoporphyria
- Track 14-4Light-sensitive dermatoses & Sunburn
Cosmetic dermatology is an ever-growing practice to treat patients who desire for better appearance but have no medical need. Treats aesthetic reasons like smoothing wrinkles, correcting skin tone and texture, and tightening up sagging skin, etc
- Track 15-1Cosmetic procedures, Dermal Fillers
- Track 15-2Cosmetic Inventions, Microdermabrasion, Chemical peels
- Track 15-3Photorejuvenation
- Track 15-4Tattoos, cellulitis
Dermatoepidemiology is the study of distribution and causes of skin diseases include analytic observational & experimental epidemiologic study, sensitivity tests, specificity, and predictive value
- Track 16-1EBM (evidence-based medicine)
- Track 16-2NPV (negative predictive value),
- Track 16-3RR (relative risk)
- Track 16-4Reporting Trials
A detailed report of the symptoms, analysis, treatment, follow-up of individual patient reports that state an unusual or odd skin disorder and such may remain as one of the foundations of medical advancement and thus implement many new ideas in medication.
- Track 17-1Unusual disorder reports
- Track 17-2Scientific case reports
- Track 17-3Roles in research and education
That every cosmetic and Pharmaceutical product requires a law that reviews before the products going into a market, examines all the ingredients be substantiated for safety and that they contain no prohibited ingredients.
- Track 18-1FDA regulations for cosmetics
- Track 18-2Drug and Cosmetic Act
- Track 18-3Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act
- Track 18-4Drugs and Cosmetics Rules
Nutritional dermatology is the prevention of dermatologic disorders with the use of nutritional regimens, exclusions, and supplements to intensify the treatment.
- Track 19-1Health coaches
- Track 19-2Estheticians & spa therapists
- Track 19-3Detox retreat owners & facilitators